Monday, July 26, 2010

It all started with...

Piper!!
Check out her super cute blog, Tarleton West
My wonderful IRL friend gave me the following gift for college:
An adorable cosmetic bag and these precious slippers!

Which led me to Preppy Monogrammed Gifts for a little retail therapy!
First I ordered the matching waffle weave bath wrap.
And I need something for rainy days and sunny days:

I also ordered the adorable seersucker mousepad and checkbook cover:


And finally my monogrammed ring:

hard to read but it is bGa but all caps.

Make sure you check out Preppy Monogrammed Gifts!

While on vacation, my parents gave me monogrammed earrings with just my first initial:

they look gold in the picture but they are indeed silver.

They also found this adorable notepad and ID/change purse/key ring:

I am getting that much closer to a collection of adorable, preppy items for college!!

Wishing everyone a Marvelous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment