Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sandra Saturday...

I love Sandra Bullock. Though most of her movies are not Oscar-worthy, I love almost every one of them. From A Time To Kill with MM and his southern drawl, to Miss Congeniality, to the Oscar winner for Miss Sandra, The Blind Side. Most of her movies have memorable quotes, but some of my favorite are from
The Blind Side (definitely southern) and Miss Congeniality. Check them out below:


Blind Side: "There's a moment of orderly silence before a football play begins. Players are in position, linemen are frozen, and anything is possible. Then, like a traffic accident, stuff begins to randomly collide. From the snap of the ball to the snap of the first bones, closer to 4 seconds than 5."

Blind Side: "If you do much as set foot downtown, you will be sorry. I'm in a prayer group with the D.A., I'm a member of the NRA and I'm always packing."

Blind Side: "But I will not wear that gaudy orange, I will not. It is not my color wheel and
I'm not gonna wear it."



Miss. C: "I am in a dress, I have gel in my hair, I haven't slept all night, I'm starved, AND I'm armed! Don't MESS with me!"

Miss. C: "You think I'm gorgeous... You want to kiss me... You want to hug me... You want to love me... You want to smooch me... You want to hug me."


What is your favorite Sandra movie or quote?
Please leave a comment and share with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment