Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thursday Thoughts...

"I believe in pink.
I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles,"
~Audrey Hepburn

You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.
(from the character Atticus Finch)
~ Harper Lee

What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
~Vincent van Gogh

Mama always said life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.
~ Forrest Gump

Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.
~ Sean (Good Will Hunting)

You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew."
~ Pocahontas

No comments:

Post a Comment