Thursday, September 9, 2010
Tickled "Green" Thursday
First of all, I want to apologize for my lack in posting and how sporadic it has been. My heading above states, "Follow me as I embark on my journey through college." I am not holding up my end of the deal. I do have good reason, I am too excited about school and everything that is going on that I forget to sit down and post what I am doing. I promise to start that immediately!
Now for the "Tickled Green" part. My sweet friend, Piper, over at TarletonWest gifted me with this award on Monday. So as a recipient of the Versatile Blogger ward, I am to share seven things about myself and then pass on the award to seven other blogging buddies!
1. This one isn't necessarily about me exactly, but my high school colors and my college colors are exactly the same.
2. I absolutely adore the color pink, "It is my signature color." (Shelby, Steel Magnolias)
3. I paid my car off 1 year and 4 months early
4. I am truly loving college and everything about it.
5. I can't wait until Sorority Recruitment starts.
6. I can hear the music start on any of my favorite movies and I know the movie immediately, and probably all the words.
7. I am finally turning into the true prep my mom always wanted...I love just about everything preppy...love my Lilly, Vineyard Vines, etc.
#8 for good luck...I can't live without my pearls!
So whom shall I pass this wonderful award on too?
Katie at Let's Be Preppy!
Lauren at Seersucker and Sundresses
WOW...several Seersucker girls. What a shame that seersucker had to be put away on Labor Day.