Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tickled "Green" Thursday

First of all, I want to apologize for my lack in posting and how sporadic it has been. My heading above states, "Follow me as I embark on my journey through college." I am not holding up my end of the deal. I do have good reason, I am too excited about school and everything that is going on that I forget to sit down and post what I am doing. I promise to start that immediately!

Now for the "Tickled Green" part. My sweet friend, Piper, over at TarletonWest gifted me with this award on Monday. So as a recipient of the Versatile Blogger ward, I am to share seven things about myself and then pass on the award to seven other blogging buddies!


Here goes:

1. This one isn't necessarily about me exactly, but my high school colors and my college colors are exactly the same.
2. I absolutely adore the color pink, "It is my signature color." (Shelby, Steel Magnolias)
3. I paid my car off 1 year and 4 months early
4. I am truly loving college and everything about it.
5. I can't wait until Sorority Recruitment starts.
6. I can hear the music start on any of my favorite movies and I know the movie immediately, and probably all the words.
7. I am finally turning into the true prep my mom always wanted...I love just about everything preppy...love my Lilly, Vineyard Vines, etc.
and
#8 for good luck...I can't live without my pearls!

So whom shall I pass this wonderful award on too?


WOW...several Seersucker girls. What a shame that seersucker had to be put away on Labor Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment