Monday, July 12, 2010

Dorm Shopping...

Guys and girls are very different when it comes to dorm shopping for college. Most guys say I need a blanket, clothes, and toiletries.. and that is about it. Girls on the other hand... We need to color coordinate with our roomate, get the perfect comforter, the right pillows, and lots, lots more. I met my roomie for Wingate through Facebook. Emily and I hit it off right when we first began talking. Her favorite colors are pink, green, turquoise, and yellow, luckily enough, mine are the exact same. We both began browsing through every store trying to find the perfect comforter to start off our room decorating. Emily and I went shopping at South Point Mall just get to know each other. We basically knew we wanted to go mostly pink and green.While shopping with my wonderful mom, we found this comforter and knew it was the one. It is buy Nautica and called Torrey Beach. The perfect name because we both love the beach. We got our comforters and have our sheets that go with the comforter as well. I am predominitely pink (SURPRISE!) with green accents and Emily is going the green route with pink accents. We are sending the sheets to get monogrammed (those pics will be up soon along with other items getting monogrammed)!

Another must that a college student needs to have is the right computer. My mom and I have been searching for the laptop that I would have. Yes, you guessed it, I am now the owner of a gorgeous PINK laptop from Dell.
Of course I could not just have a pink laptop, I also need a printer for school as well, so I ordered a PINK Dell printer. They go together quite nicely and I love them both. I can't wait to start putting everything in my dorm room. I do believe Emily and I will have a very girly and preppy room.
By the way, I also have a pink laptop sleeve to carry my laptop in!

1 comment: